Wednesday, 14. November 2012 0:54
The International Society for History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB) brings together scholars from diverse disciplines, including the life sciences as well as history, philosophy, and social studies of science. ISHPSSB summer meetings are known for innovative, transdisciplinary sessions, and for fostering informal, co-operative exchanges and on-going collaborations
- Submissions for the 2013 Marjorie Grene Prize are now being accepted.
- Please read candidate bios here.
- A message from HPLS for subscribers.
- Our 2013 meeting will be in Montpellier, France, 7-11 July 2013.
- Fall 2012 Newsletter now available
- Consult our bulletin board for session ideas and propositions