Tuesday, 13. January 2015 0:00
The International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB) brings together scholars from diverse disciplines, including the life sciences as well as history, philosophy, and social studies of science. ISHPSSB summer meetings are known for innovative, transdisciplinary sessions, and for fostering informal, co-operative exchanges and on-going collaborations
- Information about our 2015 Meeting is now Available!
- Seeking submissions for the newly inaugurated 2015 Werner Callebaut Prize, the 2015 David L. Hull Prize, and the 2015 Marjorie Grene Prize.
- Fall 2014 Newsletter now available.
- Submit your proposal for an off-year workshop here.
- Consult our bulletin board for session ideas and propositions