Saturday, 13. December 2014 0:00
The International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB) brings together scholars from diverse disciplines, including the life sciences as well as history, philosophy, and social studies of science. ISHPSSB summer meetings are known for innovative, transdisciplinary sessions, and for fostering informal, co-operative exchanges and on-going collaborations
- Seeking submissions for the newly inaugurated 2015 Werner Callebaut Prize.
- Fall 2014 Newsletter now available.
- Information about our 2015 Meeting is now Available!
- Submit your proposal for an off-year workshop here.
- A message from HPLS for subscribers.
- New Call for Papers @ University College Cork
- The 2013 Marjorie Grene Prize has been announced.
- Consult our bulletin board for session ideas and propositions