ARTICLE IV — OFFICERS
6. THE TREASURER.
The Treasurer is responsible for financial affairs of The Society, including filing all necessary forms and reports with the Internal Revenue Service. The Treasurer shall serve a term of two years and is eligible for re-election.
- Collect all fees and payments
- Track transaction, processing, and service fees
- Balance Society accounts
- Create an annual report on Society’s financial status
- Review meeting proposal budgets and meeting services contracts
- Coordinate membership services and dues payment with Secretary
Recent Financial Statements